free deliveryon orders over $100 (sudbury & surrounding areas)
Confirm your age
Are you 18 years old or older?
Come back when you're older
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
LE CLOS NORMAND BIRTH WILDFLOWER PENDANT NECKLACE
Write a review
TheLe Clos Normand collection features twelve, floral engraved, medallion necklaces. Each pendant features a classical bail design, and is finished with a delicate, free flowing 19” matinee length curb chain, complete with two inch extension, and provenance tag.
The collection, designed and and assembled right here in Canada, bears the name of one of a pair of late impressionistic artist Claude Monet’s gardens. The garden, located on his residence at Giverny, France, features an astonishing array of flora which were frequently the subject matter of Monet’s artwork.
The twelve Le Clos Normand designs are as follows
May/Lily of the Valley
To learn more about Claude Monet, and his gardens located at Giverny, France, please visit the following link: The Claude Monet Foundation
- Each "Le Clos Normand" necklace measures nineteen inches in length and includes a two inch extension chain for a total length of up to twenty one inches.
- Each "Le Clos Normand" necklace is composed of heavy 14k gold plated anti-tarnish brass, and includes Pika & Bear™ provenance engraving on both the extension chain end tag, as well as the back of each pendant.
- Each "Le Clos Normand" necklace is custom gift carded indicating the birth month and flower species featured on the pendant.
- Gift card is printed with gold foil stamped on recycled heavyweight Italian card stock in verdigris, and enclosed in a biodegradable plant based sleeve.
- Nickel and lead free.
- Designed and hand assembled in Canada.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 across Canada FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER $75 (Sudbury & surrounding areas)